Wouldn’t be fall without sweet or something pumpkin, so here’s the recipe for my Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. It’s rich and chocolatey with two different types of chocolate and is guaranteed to become your go-to fall baking staple.
It’s also completely gluten-free – enjoy!
Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 can 100% pumpkin
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Two variations of baking chocolate: I used semi-sweet chunks and semi-sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Using a blender, mix together all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and chunks.
- Stir chocolate chunks and chips into the batter and layer in a loaf pan.
- Add more chocolate on top.
- Bake for ~30 minutes.