Yes, you read the title right.
These brownies are made with five ingredients and topped with Salazon Salted Dark Chocolate chunks. Hot DANG, these are good.
They’re gooey, fudgey, chewy, chocolatey, dense – everything you could ever want in a brownie (except this one is healthy).
No, this won’t taste like your typical Ghirardelli brownie, but it’s a great healthy substitute for when the craving is all too real.
Five Ingredient Brownies
- 3-4 medium overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut butter
- Crushed Salazon Salted Dark Chocolate bar for topping!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a baking pan or casserole dish with coconut oil spray.
- Evenly distribute batter into the platter and put chunks of the dark chocolate bar atop.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until edges look slightly crispy.