Soup season is my favorite season. Not only are they warm and nourishing, but they’re SO versatile and easy to make! They’re also a great, easy way to get those vegetables in, like this Garden Vegetable Soup.
Garden Vegetable Soup
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 2 chopped zucchini
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 can white beans
- 1/2 bag frozen peas
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 4 cups veggie broth
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (for topping!)
- Sauté the chopped vegetables, frozen peas, and garlic at the bottom of a large pot with olive oil, until vegetables are tender.
- Add vegetable broth and the can of diced tomatoes (with the juices!) and bring to a boil.
- Add the can of white beans and the bag of spinach and bring to a simmer until spinach is fully wilted.
- Top with salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese.
*Gluten-Free* *Vegetarian* *Can be made Vegan and Dairy-Free*