Fuel up with a breakfast of creamy overnight pumpkin spice oats with all the flavors of fall!
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/2 container pumpkin spice siggi’s yogurt (although plain or vanilla would work, too!)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla from Califia Farms)
- 1/4 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp. nut butter of choice (I used Wild Friends pumpkin spice peanut butter, but choose whatever you want!)
- Mix all ingredients together. Place in fridge overnight.
- Grab and go in the morning and dig in! I also topped mine with granola in the morning for some extra crunch.
*Can be made gluten-free* *Vegan* *Vegetarian* *Dairy-Free*