The key to a thick AF smoothie? All the frozen goods! I tend to freeze all my fruits + veggies beforehand so in the morning, I can just throw in my NutriBullet and go, go, go!
Pro tip: If you have bananas that are turning a little too brown, throw them in the freezer and then put them in this baby in the morning!
Here’s what I put in my simple green smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen pear
- A HUGE handful of frozen spinach or kale
- Another handful of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup almond milk (I prefer unsweetened vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- Toppings (optional, but let’s be real, not really):
- Granola (my favorites are Purely Elizabeth, Paleo Passion Foods, and Michele’s Granola)
- More fruits!
- And, of course, some of that extra nut butter drizzle 🙂
*Gluten-free (without granola)* *Whole30* *Vegetarian* *Vegan (Without Collagen)* *Dairy-Free*