Banana and peanut butter is hands down my favorite food combination. Add chocolate, and I’m in straight up heaven. And that’s what this moist, delicious, and fluffy banana bread is. STRAIGHT UP HEAVEN.
It’s also gluten free, low in sugar, and incredibly easy to make!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chunks (I used this kind from Enjoy Life Foods!)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Blend together all ingredients except for the chocolate chunks.
- Stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into loaf pan and top with more sliced bananas and chocolate if desired.
- Bake for ~30 minutes.
*Gluten-Free* *Vegetarian* *Can be made Dairy-Free*